Subsidy Linked with Bank Loans for Income Generation Scheme:
The Scheme is implemented for Minorities to Setup viable Self employment activities. The financial assistance from the
Funding as per Slabs:
- Slab Modified as per G.O.Ms.No.41 Minorities Welfare (ESTT.II) Department Dated: 29-08-2018. The Subsidy pattern of the Self Employment/Economic Support Scheme to the Minorities beneficiaries has been modified from 2018-19 onwards and all the pending applications received in 2015-16 to OBMMS to be considered as fresh during the year 2018-19.
- Applicant should belong to Minority Community ( Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis & Jains)
- Age between 21 to 55 years (Age Proof Certificate should be submitted)
- Annual family Income upto Rs.1,50,000/- for Rural & Rs.2,00,000/- for Urban areas. Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar / MRO Districts from Meeseva to be submitted.
- Aadhaar Card & Ration Card are Mandatory
- One Passport Size Photo
- Intrested candidates shall apply Online through tsobmms.cgg.gov.in.
- After applying in the portal, the candidate should submit the application form along with enclosures to the concerned MPDO / DMWO & Municipal Commissioner.
- After scrutiny by the DMWO the District level selecting committee shall select the eligible candidates.
- The selected candidate shall submit the Bank consent to the DMWO.
- After approval of the concerned District Collector subsidy is released from the Head Office (TSMFC) to the beneficiarie’s Non-Operative SB Account Number directly through proper channel.
- The bank shall release the total unit cost (Subsidy + Loan) to the vendor.
- The Corporation in co-ordination with Bank shall ground the unit.
GO's & GUIDELINES: