TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT :
The TSMFC is providing free vocational training to the educated & unemployed Minority youth in job oriented Technical and Entrepreneurial skills through reputed Training Institutions to help them obtain proper jobs in Government and private sectors and also to setup self employment units.
- Candidates should belong to Minority community viz: Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis & Sikhs.
- Annual family income should be upto Rs 1.50 Lakh in Rural areas and Rs 2.00 Lakhs in Urban areas.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidate must be unemployed and must posses minimum educational qualifications as per the training course opted.
SELECTION OF TRAINING PARTNERS:
The Placement linked Training Programme will be organized with the Training Partners empanelled with TASK/EGMM/MEPMA/any Government Organization having affiliations, accreditation recognition with State Board of Technical Education or Department of Employment and Training and recommended by State Level Committee with whom the V.C. & MD, TSMFC will enter into MoU. In addition, the Training Partners as identified by the District Collectors/District Committee concerned as per the local requirement are also permitted to conduct Training Programme as per the procedure and guidelines communicated.
PROCEDURE FOR CALLING APPLICATION FROM ELIGIBLE MINORITY CANDIDATES AND COMMENCEMENT OF TRAINING:
- Inviting applications by publishing Advertisements for the above said course in all the News Dailies by the DMWOs.
- Scrutiny of the applications by the DMWOs.
- Preparation of the list and approval of the Selection Committee headed by District Collector / Chairman.
- Forwarding the lists to the Training Partners to start the training programmes for the approved candidates.
- DMWOs of the concerned Districts will monitor the Training Programmes.